Dear subscribers and readers,

The JELIS co-editor (Drs. Kathleen Burnett and Michelle Kazmer) and the researchers (Sung Jae Park and Janet Capps) want to help improve the value of the Journal of Education for Library and Information Science. We are asking all subscribers to please complete a survey by February 11th that will help us assess the satisfaction of JELIS 2010 volume 51(1-4), and with the JELIS website (http://jelis.org). If you are an individual subscriber, institutional subscriber, or subscriber in the future, we want to hear from you! All responses will be anonymous. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your time and help.

The survey is short and should only take about 5 minutes to complete. To participate, please go directly to the survey located at http://tinyurl.com/2011-JELIS-satisfaction

Sincerely yours,

Sung Jae Park, Janet Capps, Dr. Kathleen Burnett, and Dr. Michelle Kazmer