Colleagues,

I have just learned that the deadline for applying to this award has been extended to 1 Feb 2011.

http://www.ala.org/template.cfm?template=%2FCFApps%2Fawards_info%2Faward_detail_info.cfm&FilePublishTitle=Awards%2C+Grants+and+Scholarships&uid=B8592856F6BD21EA

About the Beta Phi Mu Award

An award  of achievement to a library school faculty member or to an individual
for distinguished service to education for librarianship.

Award and Frequency
An annual award consisting of $1,000 and a 24k gold-framed citation of
achievement.
This award is given out on a Annual basis.
Eligibility
Library school faculty member or individual
Application Instructions

Please send six (6) copies of this application (PDF) and (6) copies of
supporting material to:

ALA Awards Program
Governance Office
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611

Cheers,

Loriene Roy

Professor
School of Information, The University of Texas at Austin
1616 Guadalupe St., Suite #5.202
Austin, TX 78701-1213

Phone: (512) 471-3959; Fax: (512) 471-8285
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Project Director, "If I Can Read, I Can Do Anything", a national reading
 	club for Native children: http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/~ifican
Convener, IFLA, Library Services to Multicultural Populations,
 	Special Interest Group on Indigenous Matters
Trustee, LeRoy C. Merritt Humanitarian Fund. Find out more at merrittfund.org
Advisory Board Member, www.webjunction.org