Dear Alumni and Friends:

Please see the note below from Elizabeth Koerber who will be moving to PA this spring and would like to make SIS connections in her new state.  Please contact Elizabeth if you are in her area and welcome her to her new home.  Happy New Year!  Ed Cortez

From: Elizabeth Koerber [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 6:22 PM
To: Cortez, Edwin Michael
Subject: SIS Alumni

Hello.  My name is Elizabeth Koerber, and I graduated from SIS in December 2007.  I currently live in Atlanta, GA, but in March I will moving to Harrisburg, PA.  I would like to be able to network with other information professionals in the area, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a list of SIS Alumni who live in the Harrisburg area, or even just in PA.  This list along with their positions and contact information would be very helpful.  Thank you.

Elizabeth Koerber

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html