STC-ETC Technical Communication Manager Panel

Technical Communication Managers will present the 'top 5' qualities they look for in an intern and/or employee.

We will also take a look at what could affect job placement.

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

6:00 pm EST

Calhoun's at Turkey Creek (next to Smoky Mt. Brewery)

625 Turkey Cove Lane, Knoxville, TN; 865.288.1600

We’ll meet on one side of their private room (partitioned off by glass).

Order from the menu and pay for whatever you order.

Cost

Student STC-ETC Members $0

STC-ETC Chapter Members & Students (who are not STC-ETC members) $5

STC Members $7

Non-members $10

RSVP

to Marla by noon on Tuesday at [log in to unmask]

Please contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Marla Vinson

Vice President

East Tennessee Chapter - Society for Technical Communication