Greetings All –

The Alliance will be hosting a booth to advertise the Geography Department at the 2011 Knox County Schools Career Day from 4:00pm until 7:30pm on Thursday, February 24th at the Knoxville Expo Center on Clinton Highway.  We will highlight jobs related to geospatial technologies as well as all the other professional opportunities that the discipline of geography offers.

I would like to have a graduate student help me to person the booth.  It will involve setting up the booth, hanging out with me, and talking to 8th graders and high schoolers and their parents.

Because of the focus on geospatial technologies, I would like for the graduate student to be concentrating in GIS or to be incorporating GIS heavily in their research.

This will be a paying gig.

Please reply directly back to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks –

Kurt Butefish

Coordinator

Tennessee Geographic Alliance