Good Afternoon,

Kurt sent an e-mail regarding summer teaching at Tsinghua a couple of weeks ago, but thought I'd send a reminder of tomorrow's informational meeting (see below). There are undergraduate opportunities available. The listserv will not allow an attachment, but info can be located on the UT website.

Thanks,
Dr. Kalafsky

From: UT Asian Studies Committee
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UTASC] Teaching English in Beijing

I wanted to make sure that you were aware of the opportunity for students, faculty and staff to go to China for 3 weeks this summer.  We have information sessions beginning tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 1 at 4:30) in the Programs Abroad Office. I have attached a flyer with this email.  If you have any students (or other faculty/staff) you think would be interested, I would appreciate your forwarding the information on to them as well. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Kind regards,
Alisa

Alisa L Meador

Assistant Director