Hi all,
hope everyone's semester has started off well. Now that we have settled back into the whole school routine, its time to have a club geo meeting. We have a meeting planed for this upcoming WEDNESDAY the 2ND OF FEBUARY!!!! it is very important that you all come we have several things to discuss ranging from doughnut sales, confirming t-shirt sales (or ordering them if you have not already), and working out dates for other activities and social gatherings. PLEASE make time to come to the meeting, the more people that attend the better, and the more people that participate the more fun and enjoyable the club will be for all.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the officers (Kelsey, John, Sara).

Have a good weekend and we look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday at 6

John Buerhaus