Category : Systems and Applications
Level : red
Message : The Oracle portal is currently down.  OIT is investigating what appears to be a hardware problem and will post an update as soon as more information is available.  The Oracle portal that is down is the old mytennessee portal which houses, among (many) other things, the Policies for the University.   If you have trouble connecting to a webpage that starts with my.tennessee.edu, then you are trying to connect to the machine that is currently having an issue.  Additional information about services that are unavailable, as well as an ETA for when Oracle will be back up, will be posted as we know more.
http://oit.utk.edu/tc/

To join/leave the list or browse past event notifications, please see
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/oitevents.html

For information and support, please contact:

OIT HelpDesk  (865) 974-9900