Is anyone else looking at the Microsoft Multipoint server?  I saw it
mentioned in a Tech Soup email about a month ago, and now I see a number
of people actually selling it.

For example, Tiger Direct has a deal for a HP ms6000 workstation plus 6
HP WB216AT thin clients for $1549.99.  There is a note that it does not
include a COA for the Multipoint software, but we can license it through
Tech Soup for $28 + something less than $10 for CALs for each station.

They also have a similar product with four workstations for @1229.99 but
this one has a note that it does come with one Microsoft COA.

Open up www.tigerdirect.com and search for item number H24-MS6001 for
the 6/7 station package or H24-MS4003 for the 4/5 station package.

One thing I've discovered, you MUST install a volume licensed version of
office on the machine for it to work.  That is not a problem for Hailey
Public Library since we already use volume licenses for the Office
software on our public computers, and I do have Office 2007 available,
and I think I can still upgrade to 2010 via Tech Soup.

Rick