If someone Googles Dan Gore and Mismanagement libraries the citation for JSTOR will come up -- if however, you need a copy of the full article from JSTOR or in print, let me know and I should be able to get a copy to you
not all runs of JSTOR and other resources have backfiles to the 1960s either
let me know off list  --cheers, Karen W.