Hi Charley,

Is this the article you had in mind?

http://www.jstor.org/pss/40223317

The Mismanagement of College Libraries: A View from the Inside
Daniel Gore
AAUP Bulletin
Vol. 52, No. 1 (Mar., 1966), pp. 46-51
(article consists of 6 pages)
Published by: American Association of University Professors
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/40223317

Sharon

Sharon Stoerger, Ph.D.
University Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Learning Technology Center, Golda Meir E-175
P.O. Box 604
Milwaukee, WI 53201