From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Loyd, Kathy L.
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health Care Reform Webinar

Greetings!

I hope all is going well for everyone this chilly December day.

A health care reform webinar has been arranged by Gallagher Benefits Services, as discussed at our southern region meeting in New Orleans.  The webinar has been set for January 13th, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. it will be taped and available for later viewing.

A link and viewing information will be sent in a later email.  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to go ahead and mark calendars.

Kathy Loyd

LSU AgCenter

HRM Office

225/578-8229

225/578-8284(fax)

Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above.  If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the message.  Thank you.