Hey guys and gals,

I hope everyone is enjoying their winter break thus far. There will be three internship opportunities at KUB starting January 3rd. Two of the internships will be in the mapping department and the other will be in the GIS department. These are both great opportunities to understand and work with GIS on a hands on level, plus the job looks great on resumes.

They are looking for three full time students with a decent GPA and some knowledge of ArcGIS products. If you have not taken Cartography, GIS, or any other GIS related course, do NOT be discouraged to apply. They are willing to teach you the ropes of ArcMap for utilities. It is a great opportunity to learn more about GIS and mapping, and what you learn at KUB will also help with some of your understanding of databases and GIS. Plus it looks great on a resume (not to mention it is a paid internship).

If you are interested, you can email me questions you may have about the positions and you can email the manager, Sam Smiddy, about inquiries as well. The job will be posted on KUB’s website under the employment section on January 3rd and the job will be taken down 30 days after.

Hope you have a great rest of the break!

 Jennifer White

Sam Smiddy