From: Witcoski, Jonathan [USA] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 3:13 PM
To: Shaw, Shih-Lung; Ralston, Bruce Arthur
Subject: Seeking GIS candidates in NYC and Chicago

Hello Dr. Ralston and Dr. Shaw,

The project I am working on is hiring a two new additional staff members
in NYC and Chicago.  I didn't know if you have any soon to be graduating
Master's students or talented undergrads who would like to make
geospatial products for the Department of Homeland Security.

Complete job description listed below.  Please let them know to email me
so that I may hand it directly to the hiring managers.

http://wserver.arc.losrios.edu/~earthscience//gisjobs/fema.pdf?fuseactio
n=mExternal.showJob&RID=34845&sid=364

Jonathan Witcoski

GIS Analyst (Mid-Atlantic Area)