From: [log in to unmask] on behalf of monique halgat
Sent: Tue 11/9/2010 1:32 PM
To: Mehra, Bharat
Subject: Seeking Info about the SIS Program

Dr. Mehra,

My name's Monique Halgat, I am currently a senior Communication major at Lewis & Clark College in Portland, OR.  I have spent quite a bit of time on the U of Tennessee's SIS program website and just started my application with great enthusiasm.  Ms. Tanya Arnold refered me to you, seeing that I would love to talk to an alumni or a current student and sort of pick their brain.  Therefore, I was wondering if you could put me in contact with someone who has graduated from the school or is currently enrolled.

thanks,
Monique Halgat