Thanks to everyone for all the effort put into the tournament. We had SEVERAL people during registration comment that they look forward to our tournament every year because we do such a great job on it. Several coaches came up complimented me and/or Dr. Tyrell on how well the tournament ran. I am not aware of an issues at any of the tables this year. From what I heard the brackets and score boards were ran smoothly and efficiently.

We had 162 competitors from 32 different clubs. There were a total of 200 registrations sheets (several people played in 2 or 3 divisions). Complete results will be posted to the website after Thanksgiving.

If you have any photos or video from the tournament, please try to get a copy to me. My wife was out of state this weekend so I was short my usual camera person and I do not have any photos for the website.

Again, thank you to everyone!
                --Jason