Potluck Party!

Hey all you UTCH fans,

Don't forget about the Potluck Thanksgiving party tomorrow (Tuesday)! Bring something for everyone to munch on, as it is a "potluck." Feel free to show up anytime after 6.

Party is at my house (Liz) at 917 22nd street, on the campus side of the strip, right behind Lake Avenue.
There is a gravel student lot to the immediate left of the house.
But, there was some construction out there today so if it's still there tomorrow, you can park in the back.
Just just take a right onto Lake off of 22nd, and then take a Left on the little alleyway (you'll see it), and that big fenced in lot on the right is student parking too so you can park there!

Also, it's BYOB- don't worry, I reorganized our two refrigerators to (hopefully) make room for your beverages.

Hope to see yall there! Call/text if you have any questions! 901-949-0993.

-Liz

P.S.- whomever left that Indian headdress at the party last year... I may or may not be wearing it tomorrow. Feel free to dress up if you want :)