Dudes and Dudettes,

Our last meeting of the semester was this week and this is what we discussed:

This weekend

·         Mt. Rogers Backpacking – I will email out an itinerary tomorrow evening to those that signed up, let me know if you aren’t going anymore though.  So far the plan is to leave Saturday morning, we’ll meet at 6:00 a.m. , then we’ll leave shortly after. The drive is about 3 hours, so we’ll get up there about 9:30. If you need to rent any gear, be sure to pick some up at UTOP by tomorrow afternoon, they’re open from 1-6.

·         Bouldering/Sport climbing at the OBED – Jesse sent out a list of everything you need to know earlier this week, let me know if you need to see it, I’ll forward it to you.

·         UT Map Services and the UT Outdoor Program (UTOP) will be leading a map & compass course that will take place on Saturday November 20th at 9am. – email me Friday if you’re interested

The rest of the Semester

·         This coming Tuesday Nov. 23rd, Liz  is hosting a pre Thanksgiving party/potluck, feel free to bring some food, please RSVP here – http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122877404438023&index=1  if that doesn’t work just give me a shout or something

·         The following Tuesday Nov. 30th, the last day of class, Megan is hosting the Formal/Winter Solstice at her place

·         December 3rd, Friday, Chris Sisneros is throwing a party in honor of Movember. Grow a mustache, dress up, and it’s 5$ a cup and any donations go towards the Movember/ Men’s health fund. Chris will probably send out a better explanation later.  Mustachettes will be provided for all ladies willing to participate in the tomfoolery

As far as winter break goes, let me know if you want to organize a trip, in order to make it official (where gas & lodging is paid for), you just need to let me know before school lets out so I can get it approved by Recsports; it only takes four people to make an official trip. Also, if you get bored over winter break and you want to get a trip together on the fly, you can just send out an invite on the mailing list. If you don’t know how just email me or call me.

Hope to see you all soon!

-Logan  (423) 863-1521