--Climbing Trip Personal Gear List!--

All items marked with * are available from UTOP at no charge. They are open from 1-6pm Monday-Friday.
I will be getting all the group gear (stove, propane, ropes, hardware, etc) that we need. This is the stuff you need to take care of on your own:

Climbing Gear
-harness*
-climbing shoes*
-helmet*

The campsite will be a short walk from the parking area, so its basically car camping.
The campsite we get probably won't be huge, so we need to consolidate tent space. Find a buddy or two!
Camping Gear
-tents*
-WARM clothes
-food/cookware
-sleeping bag and pad*
-hiking shoes/boots
-headlamps, lanterns, flashlights, etc*
-water

DONT FORGET! You have to attend a BELAY CLASS at the VolWall (HPER building)
Belay classes are M-Thurs at 7pm. You have 4 chances between now and Friday!
You don't have to take the test, just the class.