Is this something that will be available system wide? UTSI might be interested in sitting in on the demo.

Richard Gulley

931.393.7250

From: UT Serena Collage User Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bledsoe, Erik A
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SERENA] Demo of SharePoint as Web CMS

Hello,

Next Thursday, November 18th, a representative from Microsoft will be providing us with a web-based demonstration of SharePoint used as a web content management system (http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/). The demo will run from 10-11:30.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask]. The location will depend upon how many RSVPs I receive and I will send out a confirmation next week.

This will be the third web CMS demo we have seen. The two previous demonstrations were for

·      Cascade Server by Hannon Hill (http://www.hannonhill.com/products/)

·      Percussion (http://www.percussion.com/)

We are currently working at scheduling some other demos as well.

As always, we welcome any feedback or suggestions you have as we seek a replacement for Serena Collage.