Hello,

Next Thursday, November 18th, a representative from Microsoft will be providing us with a web-based demonstration of SharePoint used as a web content management system (http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/). The demo will run from 10-11:30.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. The location will depend upon how many RSVPs I receive and I will send out a confirmation next week.

This will be the third web CMS demo we have seen. The two previous demonstrations were for

·      Cascade Server by Hannon Hill (http://www.hannonhill.com/products/)

·      Percussion (http://www.percussion.com/)

We are currently working at scheduling some other demos as well.

As always, we welcome any feedback or suggestions you have as we seek a replacement for Serena Collage.