Troops: I have reviewed and individually commented on your mounted lab 9 reports.  All were very well prepared and organized!   Main general comments:

1. a key objective was validation of the asymptotic convergence theory.  Conclusions must state what you obtained!

2. I hope you realize that Lab 9 is the basic venturi meter.  Is it not rather amazing how VERY small changes in potential slope have such a profound effect on pressure?!!

Lab 10 is next, and it possesses a subtle but very important issue about outflow BCs.  Make sure you assimilate the lecture content and follow the objectives precisely!   Fluid mechanics simulation is full of challenges!

There is no need to open the archive.    AJB