Do you know (or are you) any of these influential LIS advisors?

Robert Downs
Allen Kent
Harold Lancour
Thomas Morris
Ann Schabas
Alphonse Trezza

We are looking for information on these people and many others for the MPACT project (http://www.ibiblio.org/mpact/).  The current research of the MPACT project is looking at interdisciplinary influences in LIS dissertations--examining the disciplines and degrees of all those who have served on LIS dissertations in North America.  We have located information of highest degree for more than 85% of these individuals, but need assistance with the last 15%.  Therefore, we would like to ask you to check this list: http://www.ibiblio.org/mpact/mpact.php?op=lis_profs_unknowninvestigated and let us know if you have information on any of the individuals listed here.

As always, feedback, corrections, comments, and praise on any aspect of the MPACT project is welcome and appreciated.

Best,
Cassidy

--
Cassidy R. Sugimoto, PhD