Dear ALISE Conference Attendees:

It’s that time of year when I’m soliciting volunteers to facilitate small group discussions about teaching at the “Birds of a Feather” session during the upcoming ALISE Conference in San Diego. This informal session gives attendees who teach the same subject a specific opportunity to meet and share ideas.  “Birds” is scheduled on the first day of the conference so it can serve as a springboard for additional discussion and networking throughout the rest of the conference and beyond.

The “Birds” session will be a working lunch on the first day of the conference:  Wednesday, January 5, 2011 from 12 noon – 1:45 pm.  and will include the option for a brown bag lunch.

We have several teaching subject areas already covered but we're always looking to add new areas.  So, if you have a subject that you're interested in discussing with others, please email me of the list (to [log in to unmask]) and we will add it to the session!

Thank you for your consideration.

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Director and Professor
Wayne State University