Dear Colleagues

GNARP (http://www.crl.edu/grn/gnarp ) and the Goethe-Institut New York are conducting with the help of our intern, Ulrike Hartung, a survey about internships and professional visits of American librarians to Germany and vice versa.

If you have participated in any kind of exchange, internship or professional visit, we would be grateful if you could fill out this short questionnaire prior to December 15, 2010.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlucWY4UDVxYXFKX0U0VHFXb25NS1E6MQ

Please feel free to forward this mail to anyone you think might also be interested.

Thanks for your assistance. The results will be published on the WESS (Western European Studies Section) website.

Best regards,

Brigitte Doellgast
Library Director
Regional Coordinator