Dear Friends:  The latest door prize to be added to our homecoming extravaganza this Sunday are autographed basketballs from coaches Summit and Pearl.  Don’t miss out on winning one of these treasures.  RSVP Linda Sherman right now!  See details below.  Ed

Ed Cortez

Director and Professor

The University of Tennessee

School of Information Sciences