Angela,
We were very happy to meet all of you as well.  Glad you had a good time. We did too!

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela Jackson
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Kathy.  I certainly had myself a wonderful time from the beginning to the end.  You guys are a joy to work with and I am honored to have had the pleasure to meet all of you.  Thanks for the update.

Kindly,

Angela Jackson

Administrative Assistant for Vice Chancellor for Extension

Southern University Ag Center

Ashford O. Williams Hall

Post Office Box 10010

Baton Rouge, LA  70813

225-771-2242 ext. 314

225-771-2861 fax

"Every action you take is a seed you sow and every seed you sow is a harvest you'll reap".