Hi fellow geographers!!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we have an Ice Cream Social at 3 Spoons from 6-8pm on Monday the 22nd. Please come, tell your friends, and come have a blast!

Also we a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Sale on the last two days of school (the 29th and the 30th). We still need some volunteers to help with the sale, so we would really appreciate an hour of your time. The sign-up sheet is still up on our board in the 3rd floor lounge. And don't forget to spread the word to your friends!!

One more thing, the T-shirt sales are still being finalized on prices, but I will let you know as soon as I know myself.

Have a great day!!

Sarah Jones
Club Geography