Hi Everyone!!!

It's time to get to know everyone a little bit better!! What better than to do it while eating ice cream!

Mark your calendars for the Club Geography Ice Cream Social at 3 Spoons on the strip on Monday, November the 22nd from 6-8. This is also a fund raising event, so tell everyone you know to also come. We will receive a certain percentage of the night's sales for our club. Be sure to tell everyone you invite to mention that they are here with Club Geography in order to get the percentage from their sale.

This should be super fun, so I encourage everyone in Club Geography to be there!!

Sarah Jones
Club Geography