Hi everyone!

This is what we discussed at the last Club Geo Meeting:

*	T-Shirt Orders:      the shirts look great! They will be sold for $15 each, and we have 2 designs (We will have the proofs hanging on our board on the third floor lounge).  Please get one, and tell all your friends!! Email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested. Tell me which ones you want, and your size please.
*
*	3 Spoons Ice Cream Social:     This will be scheduled for an upcoming Monday night. It will be a great time for everyone to get to know each other, and it will also be a fund raising oppertunity.
*
*	Krispy Kreme Doughnut Sale: This will take place during the hours of 8-11am on the last two days of classes Monday, Nov. 29th and Tuesday, Nov. 30th. We need everyone's help with this fund raiser. There will be a sign up sheet in the third floor lounge. We are only asking an hour or so of your time, and it should be fun!

Let us know if there are any questions, and as well let us know if you have an idea for our club!

Sarah Jones

Club Geography