Hello everyone,

SAA will be hosting the monthly student organizations meeting on October 22 at 6:30 pm Eastern time.

This will be a Centra meeting, as it is difficult to hear when using a shared microphone at a meeting in person. However, if anyone wants to get together to meet up with separate laptops and mics, please let me know in advance and we can find a place to meet.

The Centra meeting URL is: http://asp8.centra.com/GA/main/0000018b9a720000012b1e58a06ab33b
and the meeting ID is: HWP009858
I have included 30 seats in Centra space, so we should have plenty of room.

Please send any agenda items to me by October 15th so I can get them ready.

Thank you!

Jennifer