Hey guys and gals, tonight we're meeting at 10:30 at the lot 66 (ag. campus) parking lot to go out to chimney tops to watch the meteor shower. This is unofficial, bring a friend if you want, we're carpooling, and chipping in for gas; should be a fun time. Bring a headlamp, there's a bit of a hike.

 This is FREE.......

7 PM: North Face Speaker Series: Conrad Anker, Alpinist

          Presents - MOUNT MERU: THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE Conrad illustrates his gripping tale with photographs and video that captures the adventure of his lifetime.

          Thur. Oct 21, 7 PM at the downtown Knoxville Bijou Theatre

Please check out the following website for more information and ticket reservations:

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TNFAttachmentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=207&attachment=/corporate/events/never_stop_exploring_speaker_series/information/conrad_anker/athlete_4_event_details <https://legacytmail.utk.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TNFAttachmentDisplay?langId=-1%26storeId=207%26attachment=/corporate/events/never_stop_exploring_speaker_series/information/conrad_anker/athlete_4_event_details>

So we'll see you at one or all of Thursday's showings. Also, if interested in what U.T. has to offer in the outdoor world. Check out the University of Tennessee Outdoor Program at http://recsports.utk.edu/ <https://legacytmail.utk.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://recsports.utk.edu/>  or give us a call at 865-974-9749.

I'm gonna plan on going to this tonight, as well as the meteor shower, hit me up if you wanna meet.

-Logan (Shaggy)
(423) 863-1521