Yo everyone,

I'm planning on doing a day hike on Saturday somewhere in the smokies to see the fall colors. Right now, I'm thinking of hiking to the fire tower at Mt. Sterling (http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/mountsterling.htm). Another more difficult possibility is hiking to Spence Field via Anthony Creek and then heading on up to Rocky Top (http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/thunderhead.htm).

I want to leave Saturday morning about 8:30. This is not an official club trip so everyone would pitch in for gas money. You're also responsible for your own food and water.

Let me know if you're interested!

John Bills