Whats up Dudes and Dudets,

	Just a reminder that the meeting tomorrow will be at the kaboose at 6:30  instead of humanities. We are carving pumpkins. I don't have tons of carving knives so if you bring a pumpkin to carve also bring your weapons. We will have the grill going as well if you want to bring something to grill. We live at 117 16th st street its the last house on 16th. If you cant find it call me (859) 628-1464. Also we are having a halloween part on saturday at the kaboose as well. Costumes are a must. See you guys tomorrow!

Ben