Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is going to the ALISE conference in San Diego in January and would like to share a room.  I plan to be there beginning Monday, January 3 and leave Thursday, January 6, which would mean sharing payment for three nights (Jan. 3, 4, 5).

The conference hotel rate is $149 plus tax, but split two ways is equal to the rate of one room in cheaper hotels in the area.  Plus, staying at the conference hotel saves on transporation costs to and from another hotel, and is more convenient than staying elsewhere.

Please contact me within the next couple of weeks if you're interested.  I am happy to take care of the reservations.

Sincerely,
Sheri Edwards
SIS Ph.D. student
865-719-6745 or [log in to unmask]