Do any of you offer alternatives to IE on your public workstations? If so, how do you maintain the patching and locking settings out that you don’t want patrons messing with? While Firefox is an obvious alternative, it patches like crazy (so does IE) but there is no way to centrally approve or even schedule FF maintenance. (Unless there is such a space and I missed it?) :) let alone GPO’s (unless you pay for them.) I’d be very curious to hear how you manage this…

Thanks,
Gretchen Garcia

MCLD IT Services

http://www.mcldaz.org

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't." =)