From: Library NT [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Pike
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIBNT-L] Logoff script with auto-logon

I set up a mandatory profile for my public computers, and I'm looking for a
way that patrons can control logging off when they're done, so the profile
gets reloaded for each new session. Ideally I'd like an icon on the desktop
that the patron could double click that would log off the session and
immediately and automatically re-login. I have found some scripts that seem
like they will do the logging off, but achieving the logging back in seems
more elusive. Is anyone using a solution like this? The clients are all on
XP Pro SP3 and the server is running 2008 Server R2 Standard.

Jeffrey Pike
Technology Services Librarian
Groton Public Library
Groton, MA 01450