What is an 'electronic branch' ?  I find this term confusing.

isn't it already integrated with library collections ?    just questions as
usual.
or do you mean web design from not within the library etc ?

Thank you & best regards,
Karen W

Karen Weaver, MLS Electronic Resources Statistician, Duquesne University,
Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh, PA  email: [log in to unmask]  Gmail: