Interested in Pursuing a PhD in Information Studies?

The iSchool at Drexel Hosts a Doctoral Open House, Wednesday, October 27.

Learn about the iSchool's PhD in Information Studies
All iSchool at Drexel PhD students share a passion for research, exploring how technology links people and information. Human-computer interaction, data mining, digital libraries, competitive intelligence: These are just a few of the areas in which our students contribute to the information field. While here, our students learn, research and publish. When they leave, they lead.

Research
Faculty at the iSchool are world-renowned for innovative research, and like our students, they are passionate about using technology to connect people with information, exploring diverse areas in this research space. An impartial ranking by Academic Analytics' Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index rates iSchool faculty among the most productive scholars in the field of Information Science/Studies:  8th for overall faculty productivity, 4th in journal publication per faculty, 5th in citations per faculty, and 7th in percentage of faculty with a journal publication.

Succeed
iSchool PhD graduates have gone on to pursue careers in academia and industry, holding positions at such institutions as Princeton University, Microsoft, University of California Irvine and IBM.

Learn
If you would like to be at the forefront of a growing research field, join us for a PhD Open House for Prospective Students!

The iSchool at Drexel
Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 5:30-7 p.m.
Rush Building
30 N. 33rd Street (at Market)

5:00 p.m. - Registration
5:30 p.m. - Presentation