The McGill School of Information Studies, working in collaboration with the Centre for Continuing Education, is in the process of evaluating the current interest in professional development offerings in the field of knowledge management.

To that end we are asking information professionals and other interested parties to take a few minutes to complete a short survey to help up better understand the needs and expectations of our potential participants.

http://webiset.ca/surveys/index.php?sid=95336&lang=en

This survey should only take about 15 minutes of your time to complete. Survey responses will be encoded in order to preserve anonymity, and once you have filled out the survey, you will be invited to request a summary of the survey findings.

Thank you for your participation.

Nathalie Blanchard
Research Assistant