From: Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum on behalf of Megan Oakleaf
Sent: Wed 10/6/2010 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIS Courses on Assessment

Hi all,

A couple years ago, I tried to compile a list of LIS courses that cover "library assessment".  Now, I need to update the list.  This is what I have so far (below).  If your program has a course that is not included below, please send me an email offlist.

Thanks!
Megan

LIS Program

Title of Course that Teaches Students

Library Assessment Skills

UIUC

Evaluating Programs & Services

Syracuse

Planning, Marketing, & Assessing Library Services

Michigan

Evaluation of Systems & Services

Outcome Based Evaluation of Programs and Services

Rutgers

Evaluation of Library and Information Services & Systems

Indiana

Evaluation of Resources and Services

Texas

Administration

Wisconsin

Information Services Management

Hawaii

Teaching Information Technology Literacy

Florida

Planning, Evaluation, & Financial Management

Megan Oakleaf, MLS, PhD
Assistant Professor
iSchool
326 Hinds Hall