*METRO - Metro New York Library Council*

http://www.facebook.com/notes/metro-metropolitan-new-york-library-council/building-a-digital-branch-webinar-with-davidleeking-on-november-11/453911326714

*"Building a Digital Branch" Webinar with @davidleeking on November 11*

by METRO - Metropolitan New York Library Council on Monday, October 25, 2010
at 10:39am

On Thursday, November 11, METRO will welcome David Lee King to our Online
Training Center for a *"Building the Digital Branch"* webinar. Join us from
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM and learn some tips on how to expand your library's
web-based capabilities.

Having an effective, user-friendly online presence is essential, now more
than ever, to libraries of all sizes. During this one-hour webinar,
instructor David Lee King will take students through the process of building
an online digital branch where customers can interact with both library
staff and each other.

Registration fees: $20 members; $20 myMETRO; $40 non-members
To register or to learn more, please visit http://bit.ly/b5LiiF.
This webinar will take place online.

Please contact Laura Forshay at [log in to unmask], 212.228.2320 x10 with
any questions.

*Event: 'Webinar: Building The Digital Branch' *
* **  Webinar*