From: 2010 Charleston Conference [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Are social media impacting on your research?

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r45yshdab&v=001TEa7HUw8h
RE5lz5mULH2wzI6On_UIPUMWnqGYl8rXMbwU6S07XCALKtqEeFXQP1sFaBleD4S5HJo0BWdfihCA
B-SSfUCTjpmCW2a4cyPW8q1yB9Wp_8udLQCi1XrU1zEhK7QzoPoFT0TteL4dEt1-9YRPRWoP0lR-
fDkIaKYHiOGormgCtOKkk8lM5QI11NlMI_IXFCOYXzQLPqDEWFx_k-tLJz2UZpDsmkWckLkzgg%3

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-Bs1J0QhLw2A1JXA3A3VUzORyzp0wZR7s_zscywGivCETN-IuofxEPEZZQmy_v3OlqTpZAwM3
zxa_uqmPvIhkdd9ezCdlNogwcj8Tb3r58lLs1Pd_it6qbb> 2010 Charleston Conference -
Anything Goes!
2010 Charleston Conference

Dear Tula,
Social media, like Twitter and Facebook, have made a huge impact on many
people's personal lives and in this global survey we aim to find out the
extent to which these and other collaborative tools have impacted on our
scholarly lives, especially our research.

Please click on the link below to take the survey. It should take you no
more than 20 minutes, less if you haven't yet made extensive use of social
media or similar tools.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-Bs1J0QhLw2A1JXA3A3VUzORyzp0wZR7s_zscywGivCETN-IuofxEPEZZQmy_v3OlqTpZAwM3
zxa_uqmPvIhkdd9ezCdlNogwcj8Tb3r58lLs1Pd_it6qbb>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-C75sl7rWCfEnC5I89PxbfCWQa7c236wmFEiT_--tLKKsA-riVrshAZIK67DXVZLOYTTqCEcr
umwsCnywzNfIAvN06mFsz_gcKbh-R_QynV9A==> http://snipurl.com/web2katina

You do not have to give your name - the survey will be completely anonymous.
However, you will be invited to leave an email contact address to be entered
into a prize draw for a $150 Amazon gift voucher. You will not be contacted
again for any other purpose.

The findings of this study will be presented to the
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-Bs1J0QhLw2A1JXA3A3VUzORyzp0wZR7s_zscywGivCETN-IuofxEPEZZQmy_v3OlqTpZAwM3
zxa_uqmPvIhkdd9ezCdlNogwcj8Tb3r58lLs1Pd_it6qbb> 2010 International
Charleston Conference and published widely in the professional and scholarly
press, so we can guarantee that your response will help in the development
of scholarly communications.

The CIBER research group at UCL has been studying the behaviour of the
virtual scholar for ten years now and you can find more of their work on our
website:

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-DVL1DDYr2dNZuBtTAYYu8k_hZ_ORZlPin31k6Es4DeR3V31Vj39SxIDQi7RxKTvuqWsCKgbA
sixCqNssTk1XmNhirUVTuFq_cUkbf6V5d78VEDOQJ9FwDjcXhtN_mphWrbhcRoo8qzRQ==>
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/research/ciber

The Charleston Conference is supporting this important study as we believe
it is vital to understand how researchers use web 2.0 to ensure we continue
to fully support the needs of the academic community. This survey invitation
has been sent to all 2010 conference registrants and Against the Grain
subscribers. For more information please visit our websites:

Charleston Conference
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-Bs1J0QhLw2A1JXA3A3VUzORyzp0wZR7s_zscywGivCETN-IuofxEPEZZQmy_v3OlqTpZAwM3
zxa_uqmPvIhkdd9ezCdlNogwcj8Tb3r58lLs1Pd_it6qbb> www.katina.info/conference

Against the Grain
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&et=1103736663432&s=1273&e=001kSpRqK
Ewr-Dh6X1SxuMcjQTGbCXEjolQo3vVqsweE_ayiQrYX5lbHtweNpV0H4DCGIXk6xuzoZfb0vRlRh
oKuUccsG-fCKVcZW1RooJrFOLOtLx5J32LLzGqFGo322gL> www.against-the-grain.com

Best regards,

Katina Strauch
Founder, Charleston Conference
Editor and Publisher, Against the Grain

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&m=1102987426801&ea=
tgiannini%40optonline.net&a=1103736663432>

<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&v=0013ay8ttmh6C5
C6w-guQzqqAgGcfBlRV3f1UgG5yAhMZFiNRw9DiS3-A%3D%3D&p=un> Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&v=0013ay8ttmh6C5
C6w-guQzqqAgGcfBlRV3f1UgG5yAhMZFiNRw9DiS3-A%3D%3D&p=oo>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&v=0013ay8ttmh6C5
C6w-guQzqqAgGcfBlRV3f1UgG5yAhMZFiNRw9DiS3-A%3D%3D&p=un> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_001> Email
Marketing by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_001>
Charleston Information Group, LLC | MSC Box 98 | The Citadel | Charleston |
SC | 29409

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?llr=r45yshdab&t=1103736663432.0.1102987426801.127
3&ts=S0530&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>