Hi,

McGill University offers the following courses related to services and
assessment:

Information Literacy (GLIS 679):
http://www.mcgill.ca/global/php/coursepopup.php?Course=GLIS+679&Year=2010-2011

Information Service Personnel (GLIS 622):
http://www.mcgill.ca/global/php/coursepopup.php?Course=GLIS+622&Year=2010-2011

 Information Services & Users (GLIS 619)
http://www.mcgill.ca/global/php/coursepopup.php?Course=GLIS+619&Year=2010-2011

For additional information please see the main librarianship course page:
http://www.mcgill.ca/sis/programs/mlis/courses/librarianship/

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Nathalie Blanchard