From: Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Subject: Faculty positions available: HCI, Digital Humanities, Health
Informatics, and Information in Organizations
To: "[SI.Students.Doctoral]" <[log in to unmask]>

         please forward widely!

Faculty Positions at the UM School of Information

The School of Information at the University of Michigan seeks outstanding
faculty candidates in the following areas:

   - *Digital Environments/Digital Humanities*. Rank: assistant professor,
   tenure-track.
   - *Information in Organizations.* Rank: assistant professor,
   tenure-track.
   - *Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). *Rank: open.
   - H*ealth Informatics.* Rank: associate/full professor.

For more information or to apply, please visit
http://www.si.umich.edu/about-SI/faculty-postings.htm

The School's mission is to connect people, information, and technology in
more valuable ways. The School currently has 35 FTE faculty; 49 doctoral
students, and 404 students in its professional program, the Master of
Science in Information. We have recently partnered with other units to
launch a new undergraduate major in informatics as well. We encourage you to
learn more about the School, its mission, and its activities at
http://www.si.umich.edu/.

Review of applications will begin on Nov. 1, 2010 and continue until the
positions are filled.

The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
educator and employer.
 ---
You are currently subscribed to [log in to unmask] as: