This must have been designed by someone not living in Minnesota. Who wants
to stand outside city hall in our -30 degree winters - unlocking a locker
while wearing thick gloves, no less? I'm wary of this kind of
lending/vending because then people don't need to go *into* the library,
where they might browse shelves, find other materials, and build community.

Sarah, who moved from Los Angeles to St. Paul in January 2009 when it was 70
in LA and -30 in St. Paul

--
Sarah Park, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of LIS