Oh yes ?....mmm   dunno about that one, show me some facts first , and what
you define as full text searching in digital collections also ...I don't
mean fingers and thumbs either  :-|    yes we all know everything is
available online isn't it?  voila !   / Karen

BS said:

I'd have to say that you can do more full text searching in digital
collections than in print collections. :-)

Bernie Sloan