But--if a 'digital manager' is to be responsible for the 'digital things'
...are they really the same as the 'electronic things' ...hmmm   this might
confuse many people

Cheers,
Karen Weaver

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Thomas Krichel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 It's the thing run by a digital manager.

 Cheers,

 Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                               http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                              skype: thomaskrichel

 Karen Weaver writes

> > What is an 'electronic branch' ?  I find this term confusing.
>

> Karen Weaver, MLS, Electronic Resources Statistician, Duquesne University,
Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask]  Gmail:

*"Words differently arranged have a different meaning,*
*and meanings differently arranged have a different effect."*
*--Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662*