Hello -- it will be November before you know it and that means we’ll be in new orleans!

I’ve taken the liberty to come up with a “DRAFT” agenda for discussion items.  Please review and let me know by Monday, November 1, 2010, if there are additional topics you would like to add.

Sue Bonner

DRAFT AGENDA

Southern Region Meeting

Human Resources Breakout Session

New Orleans, Louisiana

November 3-5, 2010

Welcome and Opening Remarks – arranged by Host State

Suggested HR Breakout Topics for Discussion

Thursday, November 4

10:15 a.m.  – 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.  – 3:15 p.m.

Friday, November 5

10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

State Briefing – General update for each state/institution

Salary and Salary Competitiveness Issues

Recruitment and Retention

Civil Rights Reviews

Federal Retirement Update

Federal Benefits Update – Information Sent from Sonny Barber

Employee Benefit Issues

Other Employee Issues?

·       Administering/Tracking FMLA

Diversity/Inclusion

Sue Bonner, PHR

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

E:  [log in to unmask]