I'm told this is the last call ----- if you haven't registered for next week's conference and/or made room reservations, please do so asap.  Please let me know if you have questions or need help.  We look forward to seeing everyone and hope you have a safe trip to New Orleans. - Ann
Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above.  If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the message.  Thank you.